Monday, March 19, 2012

Red Fingernail Polish


When I was younger, I thought red fingernail polish was for adults. My great Aunt Bonnie, whom I admired greatly, was never seen without it. In middle school, I tried it one or two times, but I'd immediately take it off. They just didn't feel like my hands! I simply didn't feel mature enough to wear it yet.

Well, the other day, I thought it was time to try again. At first it was a little strange. Once again, I didn't feel like I was looking at my hands. However, I stuck it out for a day and I love it. Every time I look down at my hands I feel so elegant and sophisticated. I know it's a little silly, but I finally feel old enough to have red nails!

What about you? Is there something you wouldn't wear or do when you were younger because you didn't think you were old enough yet? Do you do it now?

Love, Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment