Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Weekend

cooperative

I don't know about the rest of the country, but Raleigh is experiencing some unseasonably warm weather, and I love it! (Though, it does make me a little nervous wondering how hot August will be.) Cameron's sister is coming to visit and I can't wait to spend time with her, showing her all the great things of this city, and relaxing in the warm sun!

What are some of your weekend plans? How will you enjoy some of this warm weather?

I also write for Love It? Promote It! Check out some of my posts from this week:
Who doesn't want to reenact that scene from Lady & the Tramp?
Finding cute stationary is important when you have a mountain of thank-you notes to write!
What are your plans for Easter weekend this year?
Warm weather not only changes our wardrobes, but also our tastebuds.

No comments:

Post a Comment