Did you have a good weekend? The boyfriend and I visited my older brother in Manteo, NC and had a wonderful time! The Outerbanks are a wonderful place to relax, but full of adventure as well. We got to see The Lost Colony, America's oldest and longest running outdoor play. I always love going to the theatre and it was fun to see this famous North Carolina mystery played out.
Today I was searching the web, and if you're a newlywed like beautiful Mollie, or getting ready to tie the knot here are some links that can help get you organizing and decorating your new home!
- How would you like to adorn your walls with the zombie apocalypse engagement pictures you took way back when?
- Make your own welcome mat and spice up your front door step.
- Learn how to design your own mood board and get those creative juices flowing.
- Compile a notebook of important documents to help make things easier when these items need to be found.
- Bake some cinnamon roll pancakes and spend a lazy saturday snacking in bed.
- Make a vacation jar to display your sweet honeymoon memories.