Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Friday

eye poetry
let's all just go to Paris for the weekend

This week seemed to go by so fast; I can't believe the weekend is here. What are your plans for this first weekend in March? Tonight is First Friday, and I always have fun checking out local artists and grabbing a pint with friends. Also, if it's not too rainy tomorrow morning, my friends and I are going to try to start the yard sale season off right! We'll get up extra early, drink a lot of coffee, and after we've finished our treasure hunting, we'll eat at  our favorite, whole-in-the-wall, country breakfast restaurant, Finch's.

I also blog for Love It? Promote It! Check out some of my posts from this week:
Like Popsicles? You will love these.
What do bicycles, waffles, and coffee have in common? (Besides your average hipster.)

Love, Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment