Friday, February 17, 2012

Exciting News!

Chez Jolly
Though our new place looks nothing like a chic Parisian apartment, I'm still extremely excited.

Happy Friday, dear friends!

How was your week? Though mine was filled with gloomy weather and sitting in front of a computer screen, it was still pretty wonderful! This past Wednesday, Cameron and I found where we're going to live once we're married!

I wish I had something profoundly poetic to say about this physical location representing the new adventure of marriage we are about to enter in to, but I don't. I'm just excited. I'm just purely excited and had to share it with you all!

I hope to update your more on wedding-plans and gathering nick-nacks for the apartment and such, but for now I'll leave you with Mr. Edward Sharpe and his Magnetic Zeros.

Have a wonderful weekend!


Love, Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment