Monday, November 7, 2011

It is Monday.

The Light Fantastic

Hi friends! How has your Monday been going? Wasn't it weird waking up to a brightly lit sky? Though I enjoyed the extra hour of sleep on Sunday, I'm not too sure how I feel about the sun waking me up again. I'm sure we'll become friends soon again, though.

You want to know what's fun? Tasting food for a reception! Cameron, my parents, and I were able to do just that this past Saturday and it was one of the most wonderful, memorable experiences.  Not only did we leave with delightfully full bellies, but now we are able to look forward to what our lovely guests will experience this coming June! I can't wait.

What were you up to this weekend? Did you do anything exciting or did you find some quiet relaxation time?

Love, Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment