Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Asking My Girls

Rifle Paper Co.

I have been in love with Rifle Paper Co. ever since I first learned of them on A Cup of Jo.  I've contemplated buying their stationary and have placed their sweet cards in my digital shopping bin several times only to conclude that it wasn't something I needed to spend money on in that particular moment.

However, once I became engaged, I finally had a reason to purchase some of their beautiful goods!  I saw this cute card about a month ago and I became a little obsessed.  Ordering these sweet things was actually one of the first things I did once the ring was on my finger.

Besides, when will I have a more perfect opportunity to tell my closest gals how much they mean to me than when I ask them to be my bridesmaids?  And, let's be serious, nothing brightens my day like a little unexpected snail mail.  The power of a handwritten card is too often underestimated.

Love, Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment