Pumpkin season is almost upon us and my friends and I couldn't be happier. My sweet friend, Jessie, even came up with the idea of having a pumpkin party! The idea is to get everyone together early one weekend morning, go pick pumpkins, scoop out the innards, make delicious pumpkin treats, and carve the pumpkins while eating said delicious pumpkin treats.
When she shared this idea with me I was so excited! There is only one thing I love more than walking through a pumpkin patch, and that's eating pumpkin baked goods!
Here are some of the tastiest looking recipes I've found, so far. Try some and let me know how it goes!
- Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate
- Melt in Your Mouth Pumpkin Cookies
- Gingerbread Pumpkin Waffles
- Pumpkin and Nutella Swirl Bread
- Pumpkin Doughnuts or Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Brown Sugar Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate Shortbread Crust
- Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Spice Palmiers
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon Syrup