Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!

Golden Section

Well friends, November is finally here. Can you believe it? This year has flown by.  It seems like I was just making New Years Resolutions yesterday!

November is a bittersweet month for me.  It not only contains my second favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, but it's also my birth month. So why is it so bittersweet? I actually hate birthdays. I've cried on every one since I turned sixteen. This fear of growing old deserves its own post (which I will be sure to share later), but, in a nutshell, my nostalgic personality simply has me yearning for the past instead of looking joyfully into the future.

However, I've decided I'm going to try to make the most of this month. I'll eat Italian food with my handsome fiance and try to only cry a little bit on November 4th, and then anxiously look forward to turkey, sweet potato muffins, and the Thanksgiving Day parade.

What does November hold for you?

Love, Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment