Friday, November 11, 2011

Fall Leaves

There is something about fall that inspires a contemplative spirit - I'm convinced. Everything tends to grow quiet out there, and everywhere you look is beautiful. I walked with some good friends from my church yesterday around Lake Johnson and every tree looked different.

A wonderful writer said something wise about fall leaves that really translates to other areas of my life: beauty comes when light hits darkness. Now I know that when hard or dark times come about, that's when beauty and strength catch fire.

Love, Mollie







Three Great things about fall:

                                                              1. tea in my kitty cup
                                                              
2. crunching acorns


3. Praising God for simple, silly things

No comments:

Post a Comment