Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Above and Beyond

Rinse. Repeat.

I thought I was being sweet with my "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" cards, but this bride-to-be went above and beyond with her cigar box kits!  Not only did she include a sweet note asking her friends to be her maids, but she also included information about the other bridesmaids, her thoughts on dresses, and the special role they will play.

She painted the boxes, lined the bottoms with vintage handkerchiefs, and included fabric swatches and paint chips to help the girls pick out their own dresses.  How sweet is this bride?!

At first, when I saw this project, I felt a little guilty about not treating my bridesmaids this well.  However, I guess I do need to take into consideration that she only has three maids while I have seven.  Plus, I have until June to do special things for my girls! I'm sure I'll come up with something, right?

What special surprises did you do for your bridesmaids? Or, what special thing did a bride do for you when you were her maid?

Love, Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment