Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mint.com

image from: Mint.com
I know I'm probably behind the times, but have you guys heard of Mint.com?  It is a free on-line resource that places all of your financial information onto one screen.  It provides tools to help you budget, create saving plans, and show you what percentage of your money is going where!

Currently I have a dinky Excel page where I document all of my spendings.  Though it works, it's easy for my non-math brain to screw things up.  I'm contemplating on making the switch to Mint.com but am a little nervous.  Providing personal information to an on-line company has always been a scary thing to me.  I'm interested in this service, but am curious to hear others opinions before I welcome these people into my very personal financial life.

So, friends, do any of you use Mint.com?  Do you like it?  Would you have any other suggestions on my quest to find a budgeting tool?

Love, Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment